Chris Anu Lawsuit update – A summons has been issued
MKPD> Now Chris Anu has 21 days to plead guilty or not guilty.
So the case was filed by Barrister Nsahlai on Fri 08 Feb 2019 Case Numnber 2:19-cv-00995. The civil lawsuit is similar to the one against Tapang Ivo. It is a Complaint for Damages, injunction and declaratory relief –
Download the lawsuit here >> Complaint – Fobeneh with Exhibits _CACD(2)
Download the Summons here>> Clerk_Issued_Summons Chris Anu
There are 8 charges in this lawsuit, seeking damages and declaratory reliefs for
- Personal injury
- Same as 1
- For RICO (Racketeering influenced Corrupt organisations)
- RICO Conspiracy.
- Aiding and abetting acts of international terrorism
- Conspiring in furtherance of acts of international terrorism
- Provision of material support to terrorists
- Negligent infliction of emotional distress,
Demand jury trial.