It was Francophones who Elected Barrister Mbah Eric (From Momo, NW Region) to be #Cameroon Bar Association President.. Meanwhile his own Anglophone lawyers were busy fighting against him.

Barrister Mbah Eric declares that Francophones are his true brothers

Everywhere you go in Cameroon, you see this scenario repeated over and over again. For example. Since 1992, (30 Years today) ALL Prime ministers of Cameroon have been Anglophones (Achidi Achu, Mafany Musonge, Inoni, Philemon Yang, Dion Ngute). And in the past 30 years, Francophones have understood that the star building belongs to anglophones, and they do not fight against whoever heads the government.

Meanwhile 90% of the backstabbing and sabotage faced by the anglophone PMs have come from anglophones.

This also explains the phenomenon where, as soon as anglophones make it to big position, they turn to shun away and avoid other anglophones, because of this tendency to bring down our own. Anglophone Ministers and elites are more comfortable with Francophones than dealing with anglophones. I speak as an example.

As anglophones in Cameroon, just understand that your greatest fight, greatest challenge and greatest detractors will come from YOUR OWN PEOPLE. And while we spend 80% of our time fighting and killing ourselves, the remaining 20% of our time is spent blaming Francophones for our failures.

We have to really examine this BAD FASHION that anglophones have. We should learn to protect and Project our own. We should learn to collaborate and work together. And ofcourse STOP blaming others for our failures.

#MKPD

Ambazonia terrorists had threatened all anglophone lawyers not to participate, but the terrorists were stiffly ignored. LoL

By KumKum Massa

Born and bred in Momo, NW Region of #Cameroon 🇨🇲.. Travelled the world. Victim of Ambazonia terrorism. Ambazonia Terrorism MUST be destroyed by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Leave a Comment