On the recent briefing of the United Nations Security Council..
On the recent briefing of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) by the Special Representative of the SG on Central Africa. We have seen some try to twist and tweak the statements of UNSC members to continue brainwashing and giving hope to their followers.
Yes, the international community is not blind to the events in Cameroon, however, beware not to fall for another lie namely that this is a turning point to achieving Ambazonia independence or any kind of international intervention.
By now you should know the UN does not give judgment or pass resolutions to divide a sovereign country. And as Ambazonian self-proclaimed generals continue to die like flies, you should now know they are no match to the Cameroon military, and that Odeshi is the biggest foolery of the century.
Ma kontri pipo dem.. independence is a dream that will never happen. Your so called Ambazonia leaders will not tell you what it takes to get international military intervention. Just ask yourselves why for 7 years since the beginning of the war in Syria the UNSC has not voted any substantial resolution to condemn the atrocities. Debate or briefing of the UNSC is one thing, adopting a meaningful resolution is another.
Aside from the fact that legal grounds for any external intervention are not met in Cameroon, the UNSC is also a political club. Do not underestimate Cameroon’s strength in the current geopolitical dispensation. Be wise and make the right choices.
DROP YOUR WEAPONS!
Here are seven points to take home from the briefing:
1. The International community is paying attention to the atrocities and at the appropriate time people will answer for their crimes;
2. Cameroon is a sovereign country and Ambazonia is not recognised by ANY sovereign nation;
3. The US and Cameroon are allies in the fight against terrorism and that wouldn’t end any time soon;
4. The Ambazonia project is still a pipe dream and has made no progress whatsoever;
5. The US and UK support a decentralised unitary state which is the same position of the Cameroon government. What has Ambazonia achieved apart from succeeding in radicalising our youths?
6. The International community supports the work of the Commission on Bilingualism and Multiculturalism which Ambazonians reject;
7. The US supports the creation of the humanitarian assistance coordination center;
8. The international community supports the disarmament commission.
The fact that the measures taken by the Cameroon government has been greeted by the international community puts the Ambazonia ideology in a very bad place!
DON’T BE FOOLED!
Comment From a reader..
Dear Amba Vs LRC, I could add a 9th Point: The International Community ( especially the USA, France, UK, China, Nigera etc) shall never accept any alterations to the geo-strategic balance in the Gulf of Guinea through the creation of what is increasingly looking as a future failed, chaotic and disorderly “Republic of Ambazonia”, which could serve as breeding ground and launch pad for terrorism and piracy in the Gulf of Guinea. With all the problems in the Middle East, world powers (notably the US, the UK and France) are shifting their focus to the Gulf of Guinea as an alternative to Middle Eastern oil and LNG. The Cameroon government thus far has given them sufficient guarantees and favourable deals for oil and gas exploration and exploitation. So they don’t need a contraption called “Ambazonia”. Of course they shall make the usual noises about respecting human rights and calling for dialogue, but as long as their investments are save in Paul Biya’s hands( as it seems to) that is all what its gonna be. And Sir, thank you for the good work you do educating and sensitising our people.